JFE Bear Premium Connection pup joint
Pup-joints are short tubes which are used to adjust the length of oil well tubes or tube strings. Threading is possible in specified lengths from 2′ to 20′. In today’s oil & gas industry, companies are drilling deeper high-deviation wells into high pressure reservoirs using the latest generation of drilling rigs and tools.
Short tubes used to connect steel tubes with different outer diameters or different threads. Processing with JFE Steel’s premium joint threads or with API threads is possible.The Pup-joints of JFEBEAR® has been designed and tested to withstand today’s toughest well conditions.
JFE Bear Premium Connection pup joint Benefits
1. Increased Resistance to Damage from Compressive Loads
2. Increased Tensile and Bending Capacity while Maintaining Gas Tight Seal
3. Increased Capability to withstand External Pressure
4. Quick Make up and Increased Resistance to Cross Threading
5. Increased Resistance to Galling